Limited Company Formation is proving to be more popular than ever before – with 2015 being a record year for companies deciding to form their businesses into this type of entity. It’s a trend that is expected to increase in 2016.
It’s easy to see why these numbers are so encouraging. With forming a company there are so many benefits to be had. This includes the following:
- It can be formed quickly online – The process is quick and easy and your company can be formed in a matter of hours
- Your liability is limited – So you won’t be held accountable if the business doesn’t work out.
- Increase in credibility – Usually having “Ltd” at the end of your company name makes it look more established and credible for potential customers.
- Tax benefits – Registered companies pay corporation tax but are allowed to pay dividends to its shareholders from any profits that have been made.
- You don’t have to trade immediately – You can leave your company dormant and all you need to do is file dormant company accounts – until you are ready to trade.
It really does make a lot of sense. So if you’re looking to turn your business with a bit more prestige, and more importantly, quantifiable benefits then Limited Company Formation really is the way to go.
Originally post - trafficgo.co